This is McLaughlin and McLaughlin’s Project Professional’s first Subject Series Summary regarding Ways of Working. Ways of Working aggregates a collection of topics that may be helpful to program and project managers. This summary update provides an overview of prior posts and provides a baseline for future posts that will follow on a timely basis.
The topics include:
- “PROJECT DOCUMENTATION – VISUAL including WEBCAMS”
- “PROJECT COMMUNICATIONS – LETTERS and E-MAILS”
- “TIME MANAGEMENT – Schedule Specification Implementation (5 part series)”
- “SCHEDULE VALIDATION and AUDITS”
- “NOTICE AND RECOGNITION– Subject Series Summary”
- “Owner Furnished (Supplied) / Free Issue Equipment and Materials”
- “Single Asset Owners”
This summary is very brief and simply serves as an index for readers to follow. Of course, detailed descriptions are contained in the individual posts. The Subject Series page may also be helpful. It contains links to several popular series that consist of multiple posts that build upon earlier discussions.
Ideally this Subject Series provides a starting point to investigate best practice on many topics of interest or features of project management. If you have a suggested topic, please feel free to contact us and let us know. [Read more…]