McLaughlin and McLaughlin [M&M] is pleased to announce that they will resume postings at their blog, Project Professionals. Since mid-2013, M&M has been heavily involved with several large assignments [Construction claims regarding several power plant projects]. Now that workload permits, new blog postings will be offered.
These Subject Series are:
- ABA Dispute Resolver A View From the Field Project Execution Contracting Strategies Large and Complex Industrial Projects 4 Parts
- Construction Claims and Disputes [8 posts]
- Project Planning [5 posts]
- Managing Risk of Delay [16 posts]
- Contract Notice and Recognition [4 posts]
- Productivity [18 posts]
- Schedule Validation and Audits [3 posts]
- Staffing Your Project Management Team [8 posts]
- Project Management Challenges [11 posts]
- Time Management – Schedule Specification Implementation [6 posts]
- Ways of Working [7 posts]
M&M will resume with additional posts in the Subject Series Construction Claims and Disputes. This Subject Series focuses on methodologies, process, reference resources, techniques and other practical advice regarding the preparation, evaluating and managing construction claims and disputes.
We hope that you will find these existing and new posts informative and relevant.
We wish you the best of luck in this New Year.
Please note that McLaughlin and McLaughlin [M&M] is not a law firm and is not intending to provide legal advice. M&M is a consulting firm providing (among other services) non-legal expertise in dispute resolution and litigation support. The Resource Center is for the convenience of blog visitors and M&M does not offer this for commercial purposes. For further information on M&M services, please see www.McLaughlinandMcLaughlin.com.