This Subject Series addresses the sources and implementation of a contract schedule specification. The Subject Series structure is presented in multiple parts and the series is a logical extension of the series titled MANAGING RISK OF DELAY. The intention is to capture sources of best practice in Time Management as it relates to implementing a professional schedule specification.
The overview of this series is:
- Managing Risk of Delay – Schedule Preparation and Maintenance (Part 4)
- Managing Risk of Delay – Schedule Specification Sources and Implementation (Part 8)
- Schedule Specification Implementation Overview (Part 2)
- Schedule Specification Implementation Specific Issues (Part 3)
- Schedule Specification Implementation Weather Delays and Approved Schedule (Part 4)
- Schedule Specification Implementation Claims Avoidance and Schedule Updates (Part 5)
- Schedule Specification Implementation Recovery Plans and Conclusion (Part 6).
The balance of this post is from the paper. In general, this informative work compares two approaches to schedule specification implementation.
This extract from the paper covers:
- RECOVERY PLANS
- CONCLUSIONS [Read more…]