This Subject Series addresses the sources and implementation of a contract schedule specification. The Subject Series structure is and will be multiple parts and be a logical extension of the series titled MANAGING RISK OF DELAY.
The overview of this series is:
- Managing Risk of Delay – Schedule Preparation and Maintenance (Part 4)
- Managing Risk of Delay – Schedule Specification Sources and Implementation (Part 8)
- Schedule Specification Implementation Overview (Part 2)
- Schedule Specification Implementation Specific Issues (Part 3)
- Schedule Specification Implementation Weather Delays and Approved Schedule (Part 4)
- Making State of the Art Scheduling Specifications Work (presented in multiple parts).
The balance of this post is from the paper. In general, this informative work compares two approaches to schedule specification implementation.
This extract from the paper covers:
- PERIODIC SCHEDULE UPDATES
- CLAIMS AVOIDANCE [Read more…]