This Subject Series addresses the sources and implementation of a contract schedule specification. The Subject Series structure is and will be multiple parts and be a logical extension of the series titled MANAGING RISK OF DELAY.
The overview of this series is:
- Managing Risk of Delay – Schedule Preparation and Maintenance (Part 4)
- Managing Risk of Delay – Schedule Specification Sources and Implementation (Part 8)
- Time Management – Schedule Specification Implementation Overview (Part 2)
- Time Management – Schedule Specification Implementation Specific Issues (Part 3) Making State of the Art Scheduling Specifications Work (presented in multiple parts).
The balance of this post and subsequent ones in this series are/will be from this paper. In general, this informative work compares two approaches to schedule specification implementation.
This extract covers:
- WEATHER DELAYS
- THE APPROVED SCHEDULE [Read more…]